Meeting Procedures and Decorum
In order to conduct the township meeting in an orderly and businesslike manner the following procedures will be followed at all township meetings:
1) No person shall be permitted to speak unless first recognized by the chairperson.
2) All remarks should be addressed to the board or committee conducting the meeting.
3) Anyone speaking without permission or displaying disorderly conduct or emotional outbursts will be asked to leave the meeting.
4) If the person(s) asked to leave the meeting refuse to leave the meeting without assistance, the meeting will be recessed, law enforcement will be called, and the meeting will resume when law enforcement has removed the offending person(s).
5) It will be recommended that legal charges be filed against anyone intentionally attempting to disrupt the orderly proceedings of any township meeting.
Dayton Township Board