Proposed Meeting Minutes
October 20, 2014
Meeting was called to order at 7:30 p.m. by Chairman Doug Graham.
Members present: Doug Graham, Chris Yens, Ralph Mock, Bob Steele, Ernie Coleman, Hilary Slusher
Nathan Cobb: Absent
Minutes from August 18, 2014 meeting were read by Chris Yens, and a motion to approve
was made by Bob Steele, seconded by Ernie Coleman. Motion carried.
A motion was made to appoint Hilary Slusher as Substitute Secretary by Doug
Graham. Motion to approve was made by Bob Steele, seconded by Ralph Mock.
- Bee Hives were removed from the old house in Silverwood that was scheduled to be demolished
- Four demo permits
- One pole barn permit
Secretary Report: No calls or correspondence received
- James Satchell suggested that we look into different companies to do our master plan,
such as Economic Development in Caro to save money.
- Discussion of question number 14 of the survey was brought up by a resident.
- Rod Merten stated that Article 3 of Section 809 residence on Shay Lake Rd. violates zoning laws.
- Rick Seidler expressed concern of the project on Shay Lake Rd. (foster/senior homes)
as it has not been finished yet, Doug Graham will look into it.
Old Business: Label and stamp survey to be
mailed to residents.
A motion to adjourn was made by Chris Yens at 8:20 p.m., seconded by Bob Steele.