I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America and to the Republic for which it stands, one nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.
Regular Township Board Meetings are held the first Monday of each month.
If Monday is a State or Federal Holiday the meeting will be held the next night.
All legal notices will be published in the Tuscola County Advertiser.
All meetings are held at 7:00 P.M. unless otherwise posted and are held at the Dayton Township Hall located at 4879 Hurds Corner Road, Mayville, MI. 48744.
2022 MEETING SCHEDULE
Meeting Procedures and Decorum
In order to conduct the township meeting in an orderly and businesslike manner the following procedures will be followed at all township meetings:
1) No person shall be permitted to speak unless first recognized by the chairperson.
2) All remarks should be addressed to the board or committee conducting the meeting.
3) Anyone speaking without permission or displaying disorderly conduct or emotional outbursts will be asked to leave the meeting.
4) If the person(s) asked to leave the meeting refuse to leave the meeting without assistance, the meeting will be recessed, law enforcement will be called, and the meeting will resume when law enforcement has removed the offending person(s).
5) It will be recommended that legal charges be filed against anyone intentionally attempting to disrupt the orderly proceedings of any township meeting.
Dayton Township Board